This Creamy Coconut Mojito recipe is truly the best! Creamy, fizzy, and made with juicy lime, the flavors in this drink are so delicious. Transport to a tropical island in an instant with this Coconut Rum Mojito!
There’s nothing like a cold, refreshing, summery cocktail that takes you to the tropics on a warm summer day! If you’re a fan of classic mojitos, then you will LOVE this fun and easy twist.
This Coconut Mojito recipe is so creamy, zesty, minty, and is truly what dreams are made of! Made with white rum and coconut rum, it’s sweetened to perfection for a fizzy, tasty drink that’s next level. Make this easy cocktail with just a few simple ingredients in 5 minutes or less!
You’ll Also Love: Blueberry Gin Basil Smash
Ingredients For This Creamy Coconut Mojito
Coconut Cream – The coconut cream in this recipe adds such a beautiful texture. However, coconut milk is also a wonderful option!
Lime – Zesty lime juice brings this coconut mojito recipe together. Save your juiced lime slices to use as a garnish!
Mint – Mint leaves are a classic in mojito recipes. They add such a refreshingly bright and wonderful flavor!
White Rum – A classic in mojito cocktails, white rum is the core of this recipe.
Coconut Rum – Things go up a notch with coconut rum, adding the right amount of tropical flavors with just a touch of sweet!
How to Make a Coconut Mojito
Making a coconut mojito is INCREDIBLY easy! Here’s how to make it in 5 minutes or less:
- Make the sugar rim.
- Muddle the lime and mint.
- Mix in the rum, coconut rum, simple syrup, and coconut cream.
- Pour into a glass, add ice, and fill with club soda.
- Give it a stir and enjoy!
Tips & Variations
Making this recipe for two (or more) – One option is to make each individual drink, one at a time. Another option is to muddle and mix everything together in a cocktail shaker, then pour even amounts into each glass with ice. Add club soda and garnish!
Using ginger beer instead of club soda – While this recipe calls for club soda and simple syrup, another delicious option is to just use ginger beer instead. It adds depth and so much flavor in addition to a touch of sweetness and fizz!
Add a tiny (TINY) pinch of cayenne to your rim – Want to make things really fun? Add the tiniest pinch of cayenne to your sugar rim for just a little kick! Totally optional, but definitely next level.
TIP: This drink tends to separate, so be sure to serve it with a glass or metal straw to stir it as you enjoy!
More Tips & Trips for Making Cocktails
More Recipes You’ll Love
The BEST Coconut Mojito Recipe
- 4-6 mint leaves
- 1 small lime juiced
- 1 ounce white rum 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 ounce coconut rum 1 Tbsp
- 1 ounce coconut cream 2 Tbsp
- 2 tsp simple syrup
- ice crushed
- club soda
- 1 Tbsp raw sugar
- 1/8 tsp lime or just a squeeze of lime
- Make the sugar rim by mixing raw sugar and a squeeze of lime together in a bowl.
- Rim the glass and set aside.
- In a separate glass or cocktail shaker, muddle the mint leaves and lime juice.
- Add in both of the rums, coconut cream, and simple syrup.
- Mix or shake until the ingredients together.
- Fill the glass with ice and pour the cocktail into it.
- Add in the club soda and give it a final stir.
- Garnish with extra mint and lime (optional) and enjoy!