Easy Thanksgiving Fruit Salad recipe that’s perfect as a side dish, appetizer, or even a part of dessert! Made with delicious fall fruit and a cinnamon maple glaze, this sweet salad is so yummy and perfect for a crowd. Put it together in just a few minutes for a fall fruit salad that everyone will love!
Easy Thanksgiving Fruit Salad Recipe (Fall Fruit Salad)
Bringing a side dish or dessert to Thanksgiving dinner? This Thanksgiving Fruit Salad (or Fall Fruit Salad) recipe is SO easy to put together! Made with fresh apples, pears, oranges, grapes, kiwis, dried cranberries, and pomegranate arils, then drizzled with an orange maple cinnamon glaze and topped with chopped walnuts or granola. It’s anything but ordinary and oh-so-good!
You’ll Also Love: Sweet Potato Pie w/ Graham Cracker Crust
- Red Apples
- Mandarin Oranges
- Red Grapes
- Dried Cranberries
- Pomegranate Arils – Also known as pomegranate seeds.
- Orange Juice
- Maple Syrup – Honey works great, too!
- Vanilla Extract
- Cinnamon – Or pumpkin pie spice. Apple pie spice tastes delicious, too!
- Granola or Chopped Walnuts – Optional, but so worth it. Chopped pecans are delicious, also!
- Fresh Thyme – Optional, for garnish.
TIP: You can also add a splash of lemon juice or lime juice to keep this fall fruit salad fresher for longer!
How to Make a Thanksgiving Fruit Salad
Making this Thanksgiving Fall Fruit Salad is so easy and only takes a few minutes! Simply chop your seasonal fresh fruit, combine in a large bowl, and pour the glaze over everything. Here’s how to make it:
- Mix the chopped and sliced fruit in a mixing bowl or large serving bowl.
- Whisk the glaze ingredients together.
- Pour over the fruit and mix.
- Add toppings of choice, such as fresh thyme, granola, and/or chopped walnuts!
Add any other toppings you like, such as marshmallow whip, whipped cream, pumpkin seeds, goat cheese, or a caramel drizzle. This salad is truly the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving menu!
Tips for Storing Fall Fruit Salad
While this fall fruit salad is best served fresh, it can also be stored for up to 2 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator!
More Thanksgiving Desserts You’ll Love
- Chocolate Chess Pie
- Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Bars
- Turtle Pie Recipe
- The BEST Bourbon Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Butterscotch Pecan Pie
Easy Thanksgiving Fruit Salad
- 2 medium apples, cubed
- 4 mandarin oranges, peeled and pulled apart
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, cut into halves
- 3 kiwis, cubed
- 2 medium pears, cubed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup granola or chopped walnuts optional
- fresh thyme optional, for garnish
- Mix the fruit together in a large mixing bowl or serving bowl.
- Whisk together the orange juice, maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon for the glaze.
- Pour the glaze over the fruit and toss until evenly combined.
- When ready to serve, top with granola, chopped walnuts, and/or fresh thyme!