Looking for a unique cocktail that’s made to impress? This Apple Cider Bourbon Cocktail is full of fall flavors! With only 5 simple ingredients, making this autumn-inspired drink is the perfect way to celebrate the season.
Autumn is here, and there’s no better way to celebrate the cooler weather than with a fall-inspired drink. This Apple Cider Bourbon Cocktail is full of autumn flavors and so easy to make!
You’ll Also Love: Maple Whiskey Pudding Cake
Apple Cider – Apple juice works great too, but apple cider is best for that rich flavor in this cocktail recipe!
Bourbon – The core ingredient in this cocktail is bourbon whiskey!
Lemon Juice – A squeeze of fresh lemon juice helps balance the flavors in this cocktail recipe.
Ginger Beer – If you don’t have ginger beer, then club soda with simple syrup (or cinnamon simple syrup, if you want to take that fall flavor up a notch) is a great substitution.
Bitters – A dash of angostura bitters really brings this bourbon cocktail together! Another option is to use orange bitters instead.
How to Make an Apple Cider Bourbon Cocktail
Making a bourbon cocktail with apple cider is incredibly easy. Simply:
- Combine apple cider, bourbon, and lemon juice together in a cocktail shaker.
- Pour into a glass filled with ice and add ginger beer.
- Add bitters, then garnish and enjoy!
Make it Non-Alcoholic
Want to make this cocktail recipe non-alcoholic? Use a non-alcoholic bourbon! Here are a few options:
Tips for the Garnish
Freshly sliced apples and cinnamon sticks make for a beautiful and aromatic garnish in this cocktail recipe. Other garnish options include orange slices, anise star (whole), and fresh rosemary or thyme!
How to Make Bourbon Cocktail Punch
Want to make a big batch of this bourbon cocktail recipe? Turn it into a punch! To make several servings of this cocktail, simply:
- Combine apple cider, bourbon, and lemon juice together in a large mason jar.
- Add fresh apple slices and cinnamon sticks.
- When ready to serve, pour into glasses filled with ice and add ginger beer.
- Add a few dashes of bitters to each glass and top with garnish!
More Cocktail Recipes You’ll Love
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to sign up for our email list to get recipes delivered to your inbox and rate the recipe below!
The BEST Apple Cider Bourbon Cocktail
- Cocktail Shaker
- 2 ounces apple cider
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 2 ounces ginger beer
- 1 dash angostura bitters
- Combine the apple cider, bourbon, and lemon juice with ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake, then pour into a glass filled with ice.
- Pour the ginger beer into the glass.
- Add a dash (or two) of angostura bitters.
- Garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks (optional).
- Freshly sliced apples and cinnamon sticks make for a beautiful and aromatic garnish in this cocktail recipe. Other garnish options include orange slices, anise star (whole), and fresh rosemary or thyme!
Leave a Reply