Icy, creamy, and full of that sweet caramel flavor, this Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino recipe is SO good. Coffee balanced with milk, blended with ice, and topped with whipped cream, caramel sauce, and caramel bits, you can’t go wrong with this 5-minute Starbucks copycat recipe!
Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino Recipe
If you’re into drinks that taste like a hug in a cup, you’re going to love making and sipping on this Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino! It’s like a sweet coffee milkshake with buttery caramel syrup, crunchy caramel sugar, and a dollop of whipped cream on top. This recipe is easy to make and perfect for these hot, end-of-summer days!
RELATED: Latte vs. Cappuccino vs. Macchiato
Table Of Contents
- How Much is a Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino?
- Ingredients for Homemade Frappuccino
- How to Make a Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino
- More Coffee & Espresso Drinks
How Much is a Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino?
How Much is a Tall Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino?
A Tall Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino usually costs around $4.95 to $5.45, depending on the location and any ongoing promotions at Starbucks. Keep in mind that prices can vary slightly from one store to another.
How Much is a Grande Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino?
The price for a grande frappuccino typically falls between $5.45 to $5.95, accounting for potential variations based on the specific Starbucks store and ongoing deals.
How Much is a Venti Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino?
For a venti, you can expect to pay around $5.95 to $6.45, depending on the area you live in.
While it’s always fun to drive through and grab a caramel frappuccino, a homemade version can save money and is quick and easy to make!
Ingredients for A Homemade Frappuccino
- Cold Brew Coffee – Regular chilled coffee or 1-2 shots of espresso work great, too!
- Milk – the creamier, the better the taste! Almond milk or soy milk works great for a dairy-free version.
- Brown Sugar
- Caramel Sauce – You’ll just need a few tablespoons in the drink and a few extra for that crunchy caramel-sugar topping!
- Whipped Cream – Homemade whipping cream made with heavy cream is SO good! Coconut whip is a great alternative.
- Frozen Date Pieces (if you have them) – or small caramel candy bits for the caramel crunch topping.
Tip: Take things up a notch with salted dark caramel sauce!
You’ll Also Love: Palm Springs Date Shake
How to Make a Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino
1. Add Ice & Coffee
Add ice and coffee into a high-speed blender – this can be cold brew, regular coffee you’ve let cool down, or a couple of shots of strong espresso if you’re feeling fancy.
2. Pour in Milk & Brown Sugar
Add milk and brown sugar. Feel free to adjust the amount of brown sugar to your own personal taste!
3. Caramel Time
This is where the magic happens! Put in 2 tablespoons of that yummy caramel sauce. This is what gives your frappuccino that swirl of caramel awesomeness. It’s so good!
4. Blend the Frappuccino
Put the lid on your blender and blend everything together until it’s all mixed up nicely. The ice will get crushed and mix with the coffee, milk, sugar, and caramel to make something delicious.
5. Add Whipped Cream & Toppings
Pour the blended frappe into a glass. Top with whipped cream and an extra caramel drizzle! If you have frozen date pieces or small caramel candy bits, you can toss them on top, too.
That’s it! Your frappuccino is ready to be sipped and enjoyed. It’s a bit like having a dessert and a coffee all in one. So, take a cozy sip, share with friends if you want, and let the deliciousness make your day better. Cheers to tasty treats!
More Coffee & Espresso Drinks
- Maple Pecan Latte
- Eggnog Latte Recipe
- Everyday Vanilla Latte Recipe
- Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso
Did you make this recipe? Sign up for our email list to get recipes delivered to your inbox and rate the recipe below!
Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup cold brew coffee or regular coffee/1-2 espresso shots
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce divided
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- 1 Tablespoon frozen date pieces optional, or small caramel candy bits pieces
- Blend the ice, coffee, milk, and brown sugar together.
- Pour into a glass and mix in 2 Tablespoons of caramel sauce (or also just blend in).
- Top with whipped cream, drizzle the remaining 2 Tablespoons caramel sauce, and sprinkle frozen date pieces on top.