These Oreo Cheesecake Brownies are the absolute BEST! A layer of chocolate brownie batter, crumbled Oreos in the middle, and another layer of creamy cheesecake filling. Top it all off with some extra Oreo cookie crumbles and a chocolate syrup drizzle for the ultimate treat!
Oreos + Cream Cheese + Brownies = The BEST Recipe!
There’s just something about combining Oreos, cheesecake, and brownies that is truly a match made in heaven. This is one of the BEST brownie recipes! Every bite is indulgent and just soooooo gooooood.
Whether you’re making these as a dessert at home, for a party or get-together, or as a gift for teachers or friends, these brownies are made to impress and are SO delicious.
YOU’LL ALSO LOVE: Best Ever Snickers Brownies
Ingredients for Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Recipe
Brownie Mix – One of the best things about the brownie bottom layer in this recipe is that you can use brownie mix to make things easier. Want homemade brownies instead? Feel free to use the brownie recipe from these Snickers Brownies instead!
Cream Cheese + Sour Cream – The cream cheese and sour cream make the base for the cheesecake filling. Feel free to use plain yogurt (preferably whole milk) instead of sour cream if desired!
Granulated Sugar – Granulated sugar sweetens this recipe to perfection. Raw sugar is another great option!
Egg – One large egg is all you need to bind the cheesecake filling.
Vanilla – A generous amount of vanilla extract adds so much flavor!
Chocolate Syrup (optional) – Feel free to top off these Oreo Cheesecake Brownies with extra crumbled Oreos and a delicious chocolate syrup drizzle!
How to Make Oreo Cheesecake Brownies
Here’s how to easily make Oreo Cheesecake Brownies in 3 simple steps:
1. Bake the Oreo Brownies Layer
Whisk together the brownie mix (and ingredients), pour into a 9×9 or 11×7 inch prepared pan lined with parchment paper, and sprinkle the crumbled Oreos over the chocolate mixture. Bake until the brownies are almost done (about 24-27 minutes)!
TIP: It’s best to slightly under-bake the brownies, as they will continue to bake when you add the cheesecake layer!
2. Add the Cheesecake Layer
Mix together the cheesecake filling in a large bowl using an electric mixer. Once it’s smooth, pour the cheesecake mixture over the brownie layer.
3. Top With Oreos and Bake!
Top the cheesecake layer with more crumbled Oreos and chocolate syrup (optional) or melted chocolate, and stir with a toothpick or butter knife to help them mix into the cheesecake. Then bake! Let cool and chill in the refrigerator to set. Slice into brownie bars and enjoy!
Tips for Storing Cheesecake Brownies
It’s best to store cheesecake brownies in an airtight container in the refrigerator! Store them in the fridge for up to 3-4 days. When ready to serve, simply set them out at room temperature for 30 minutes or heat them up in the microwave for a few seconds.
Cheesecake brownies can also be frozen! Place in an airtight, freezer-safe container, then freeze for up to 3 months. When ready to enjoy, thaw them out in the refrigerator the night before!
You’ll Love These Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Bars
It really doesn’t get any better than these yummy Oreo brownies with a cheesecake layer and the best toppings! You’ll love these delicious Oreo Cheesecake Bars as a go-to dessert for any event.
More Easy Desserts You’ll Love
- Tiramisu Cupcakes
- Butter Pecan Ice Cream Sandwiches
- French Strawberry Cake
- Maple Whiskey Pudding Cake
- Mulberry Pie Bars
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to sign up for our email list to get recipes delivered to your inbox and rate the recipe below!
The BEST Oreo Cheesecake Brownies
Oreo Brownie Layer
- 1 16 ounce box brownie mix plus ingredients needed for brownie mix
- 15-18 Oreos crumbled into small pieces
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5-7 Oreos crumbled into small pieces
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate syrup optional
Bake The Brownie Layer
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×9 or 11×7 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Make the brownie mix according to directions and pour into the pan.
- Top with the crumbled Oreos and bake for 24-27 minutes (depending on the pan size, see brownie mix directions). TIP: It's best to slightly under-bake them if possible!
Make The Cheesecake Layer
- While the brownies are baking, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and sour cream until smooth.
- Add in the egg and vanilla extract, then mix until smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake filling layer over the brownie layer.
- Top with more crumbled Oreos and chocolate syrup (optional).
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool for 30 minutes at room temperature, then refrigerate for 30 minutes or more.
- Cut into brownie bars and enjoy!