Snickers Brownies that are truly the BEST. A perfectly crinkly top with a gooey, fudgy, and chocolaty center, these brownies are made with real snickers bars and peanuts. Top them with caramel and extra chocolate for a next level treat. Every bite is melt-in-your-mouth perfection!
Just say no to boring brownies! These Snickers Brownies are a game changer. Easy to make and delicious, they’re perfect for bringing to any gathering. Everyone will be amazed with how indulgent and perfect this brownie recipe is!
What You’ll Need
Baking Chocolate (or Chocolate Chips) – Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate is SO delicious in these homemade brownies! However, chocolate chips work wonderfully, too.
Butter – Unsalted or salted butter are both great options in this recipe.
Sugar – A mixture of granulated sugar and light brown sugar make for perfectly sweet and flavorful brownies!
Vanilla + Eggs – The vanilla extract and eggs in this recipe not only bind the brownies but also add flavor and texture.
Flour – All-purpose flour works best for this recipe!
Snickers Bars – Chopped Snickers bars mixed into the batter really bring these fudgy brownies to life! Feel free to chop up a few extra snickers to add as a topping (or, you know, eat as you bake).
Peanuts – Unsalted peanuts add texture and really give these Snickers Brownies that extra “Snickers” taste!
Toppings – You won’t want to miss out on these toppings! While the brownies are delicious without them, they are next level when you add the toppings. A little drizzle of chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, and maybe some extra peanuts and/or chopped snickers. SO. GOOD.
How to Make Snickers Brownies
Here are step by step instructions for how to make Snickers Brownies in 5 easy steps:
- Melt the chocolate and the butter.
- Stir the liquid ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Combine with the flour.
- Add peanuts and chopped snickers bars.
- Bake in the oven, let cool, and add toppings!
Using a Brownie Mix for Snickers Brownies
You can definitely save time by using a brownie boxed mix for making Snickers Brownies! Simply mix the brownie batter according to directions. Add in peanuts, then pour into a pan. Top with Snickers candy bars (chopped) and bake!
Storing Snickers Brownies
Once the brownies have cooled, it’s best to store them in an airtight container for 2-3 days at room temperature.
Can You Refrigerate or Freeze Brownies?
Yes! You can refrigerate brownies for up to 5 days or freeze them in an airtight container for up to 3 months! To freeze brownies, be sure to slice them beforehand and wrap them tightly before placing in an airtight container.
How to Reheat Brownies
Reheat brownies in the microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute! If frozen, make sure to thaw out the brownies the night before.
This Snickers Brownies Recipe is SO GOOD!
There really is nothing like these Snickers Brownies! A layer of chocolatey brownie goodness topped off with a caramel layer and chopped snickers to bring in that nougat layer, this is truly a next level indulgent dessert. If you’re looking for an easy recipe that really makes an impression, these brownies are perfect!
More Delicious Desserts You’ll Love
- Mulberry Pie Bars
- Orange Cranberry Shortbread Cookies
- Banana Pudding Lasagna
- Maple Whiskey Pudding Cake
- Apple Fritter Cake
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to sign up for our email list to get recipes delivered to your inbox and rate the recipe below!
Best EVER Snickers Brownies
- 5 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate or chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup butter about 10.667 Tablespoons
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped snickers bars, 1/2-inch pieces about 10 fun size bars
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate fudge
- 2 Tablespoons caramel topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9"x13" cake pan (or line with parchment paper).
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Beat the sugars, vanilla, and eggs on high for about 5 minutes.
- Mix in the chocolate and butter mixture.
- Add in the flour and mix until combined.
- Mix in the peanuts, then pour into the cake pan.
- Top the brownie batter with the snickers pieces.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Add toppings, serve, and enjoy!