This Caramel Brûlée Latte recipe is SO good. It’s sweet, creamy, and has that perfect caramel brûlée flavor we all love, but it’s also easy enough to make for everyday coffees. If you’re looking to level-up your lattes, this Starbucks copycat caramel brûlée is indulgent and tastes delicious!
Caramel Brûlée Latte Recipe (Starbucks Copycat Recipe)
Whether you’re looking to save money by making your own coffees at home instead of going to the coffee shop, have guests over, or just want a latte treat in a cozy mug, this Caramel Brûlée Latte recipe is easy and perfect for any occasion!
You’ll Also Love: Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Milk – Whole milk, skim milk, or creamy oat milk for a dairy-free option.
- Caramel Sauce
- Vanilla Extract
- Brown Sugar – Optional, but we love it for the added sweetness!
- Double Shot Espresso – Or strong coffee (around 2 ounces)
- Whipped Cream
- Caramel Sauce (for drizzling)
- toffee bits
How to Make a Homemade Caramel Brûlée Latte
Making your own Caramel Brûlée Lattes at home is so easy! Here’s how to whip up this delicious Starbucks copycat drink in no time:
- Heat the milk in a milk frother or on the stovetop.
- Whisk the vanilla, brown sugar, and caramel sauce into the steamed milk.
- Pour in the shots of espresso.
- Add whipped cream, a drizzle of caramel sauce, and a sprinkle of finely chopped toffee bits on top!
RELATED: Latte vs. Cappuccino vs. Macchiato
The Best Espresso Machine
When it comes to making homemade lattes, there are several options for making your own espresso. Our favorite is the Nespresso machine, since it’s incredibly easy to use and the flavors of the pods are so delicious. You can make coffee or espresso with it, and there are even double espresso pods that are perfect for this recipe!
Another option is the Breville Espresso Machine, which is also fairly easy to use (but a bit more involved than the Nespresso). Lastly, you can always either brew strong coffee for homemade lattes or use an espresso powder, instead!
You’ll Also Love: Everyday Vanilla Latte Recipe
Make these delicious treats to pair with your homemade Caramel Brûlée Latte!
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins
- Apple Pie Filling Cinnamon Rolls
- Maple Blueberry Scones
- Brioche French Toast Casserole
- Pumpkin Bread with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Apple Cider Muffins
More Coffee Drinks You’ll Love
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
- Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino
- Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte
- Homemade Eggnog Latte Recipe
- Maple Pecan Latte
Did you make this recipe? Sign up for our email list to get recipes delivered to your inbox and rate the recipe below!
Caramel Brûlée Latte
- whipped cream
- extra caramel sauce for drizzling
- toffee bits
- Warm and froth the milk in a milk frother or on the stovetop.
- Whisk in the caramel sauce, vanilla, and brown sugar.
- Pour the shots of espresso into the milk.
- Top the latte with whipped cream, a drizzle of extra caramel sauce, and finely chopped toffee bits. Enjoy!